Salary range: £20,000 – £24,000 per annum (Dependent on experience)
Location: Muckamore, BT41 4TJ
Work Pattern: Monday-Thursday 11am – 7pm, Friday 12pm – 8pm (Weekends on rotation)
Role: Permanent Full-Time
HANNON TRANSPORT is one of Ireland’s leading international refrigerated and general hauliers dealing with the daily transportation of chilled, frozen and dry freight.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a newly established Customs Department within HANNON TRANSPORT. It offers the opportunity to gain valuable expertise and experience in a high-growth sector and also to become an important member of one of Irelands’ leading logistics companies.
You will work closely with various stakeholders to ensure the smooth passage of goods for our customers. Full training will be provided. Flexibility with working pattern is required in relation to this role.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Computerised data entry into multiple bespoke customs software packages.
- Ensuring compliance with all customs procedures by properly documenting and controlling all mandatory customs functions.
- Liaising with various stakeholders throughout the customs process to ensure the efficient transport of goods.
- Ensuring customs form completion as per the specific requirements of our customers.
- Completion of a unique customs training program to enhance customs expertise.
- Working as part of a dynamic Customs Department to meet tight deadlines.
- Other tasks include; query resolution, month end reporting and other general administrative tasks.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C (Maths & English).
- ICT related experience (Microsoft Packages).
- Ability to multi-task, work as part of a team and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous customs related experience preferable but not essential.
- 1 years’ experience working in a fast paced, logistics office environment.
- Competitive salary
- Role specific training
- Free on-site parking
- Paid holidays
Please ensure you include reference to HANNON Transport – Customs Administrator.