Working with the Group Marketing manager, assist in the development and management of the digital profile and social media presence of the companies within the HANNON group of companies.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor the Group social media accounts
- Provide first-line response to social media enquiries and direct enquiries to relevant Hannon staff for follow up.
- Help develop and maintain a content calendar for the group digital channels
- Assist in the production and placement of digital content for group digital channels
- Assist the Group Marketing Manager in any other aspect of Marketing throughout the group.
The person – The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Apprentice (Part-time) position should be:
- Be enrolled in a relevant Higher Level Apprenticeship Programme or equivalent for academic year beginning September 2020.
- Have GCSE English Language grade C or Essential Skills L2
- Have a sound basic knowledge of Microsoft suite of software tools (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- The successful candidate can expect a competitive financial package and on-going support throughout your HLA Programme (or equivalent)
Please request an application pack by email at email@example.com or by phone on 028 92641441
Please ensure you included reference to HANNON Transport – Digital Marketing Apprentice (Part-time)
Applications close at 12 noon on Monday, 17 August 2020